Enterprise resource planning (ERP) is a category of business-management software—typically a suite of integrated applications—that an organization can use to collect, store, manage and interpret data from many business activities, including:
- Product planning or cost
- Manufacturing or service delivery
- Marketing and sales
- Inventory management
- Shipping and payment
ERP provides an integrated view of core business processes, often in real-time, using common databases maintained by a database management system.
We are expert in advising services for selection of accounting application, inventory management and billing system based on cloud technology. We make sure you have modern accounting application that integrates with other business models seamlessly to produce efficient results.
Our services include:
- Accounting software selection and implementation
- Design data entry system
- Advising on third party applications (add-ons to accounting application)
- Integration with other core models
- Advising on ecommerce
- Training on cloud applications and add-ons